Conference Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this educational activity, course participants will be able to:
- Recognize the skills necessary to perform fetal ultrasound to detect cardiovascular disease in the fetus
- Diagnose and characterize a variety of forms of congenital heart disease using fetal ultrasound
- Discuss the variables that influence the need for focused attention on fetal cardiovascular imaging
- Discuss the value of early first trimester fetal ultrasound focused on cardiovascular imaging
- Recognize the role of the three-vessel tracheal view in fetal cardiovascular imaging
- Review the key imaging and management principles for prenatal conditions that affect the right side of the heart
- Discuss the key imaging and management principles for prenatal conditions that affect the left side of the heart
- Recognize the key imaging and management principles for prenatal conditions that affect the outflow tracts of the heart
- Discuss the detection and management of fetal arrhythmias
- Evaluate prenatal conditions that secondarily impact the cardiovascular system such as extracardiac malformations and twin-twin transfusion syndrome
- Discuss the challenges in prenatal screening and management of cardiovascular malformations in developing countries
- Review the concepts of parental mental health when carrying a fetus with heart disease
- Report on the latest innovations in fetal care and therapy
- Review concepts of timing for delivery and optimal delivery room management
- Manage an unstable circulation in a premature infant with congenital heart disease
- Discuss the detection and management of pulmonary hypertension in the newborn
- Apply concepts of pediatric echocardiography in managing newborn heart disease
- Review principles of care and treatment, medical and surgical, for newborn cardiovascular conditions including heart failure and various forms of congenital heart disease
- Discuss the unique models and systems of perinatal and newborn care speciﬁc to managing cardiovascular conditions in the Middle East and around the globe
- Maternal fetal medicine specialists
- Prenatal ultrasound specialists
- Fetal cardiologists
- Pediatric cardiologists
- Pediatric cardiothoracic surgeons
- Intensive care specialists focused on newborn cardiovascular care
- Newborn Nurses
Why you should Attend ?
- Gain a deeper understanding: This conference offers a unique opportunity to delve into the many varied and fascinating aspects of prenatal and neonatal cardiovascular care.
- Learn from thought leaders and experts: Hear from esteemed thought leaders, high-level professionals, and top-notch speakers who are at the forefront of the field.
- Network with professionals and decision-makers: Connect with a diverse network of doctors, nurses, scientists, decision-makers, and industry peers who share a common interest in prenatal and neonatal cardiovascular care
- Discover new approaches and innovative solutions: Stay updated on the latest approaches, initiatives, challenges, and technologies in the field.
- Apply knowledge and solutions in your organization: The conference will equip you with practical insights and actionable strategies that you can apply in your organization.
For more information please contact:
Phone: +971 2 4919 888
+971 56 5033746
+971 56 5033747